If I’m eligible, how can I still receive my benefit and get reimbursed? Are you sure I won’t get in trouble?

The Inland Revenue Department(IRD) and the Ministry of Social Development(MSD) have an agreement concerning childcare services provided in a person’s own home. You can find more information about this on IRD’s website: other/standard-cost/standard-cost-childcare/determinations-other-household-001.html

or we’re happy to discuss this with you. (Appendix 3)


Posted in: Educators

Comments are closed.