My mother comes to my house each day and takes care of my child while I work. Is my mother able to be funded by the Ministry of Education for this work?

No, the Ministry of Education would not fund your mother directly for doing this. If your mother worked as an educator for a licensed home based service provider then the service provider would be able to claim funding for your child.

Posted in: Educators, Mo Matua - Parents and Families

Comments are closed.