My mother lives with me and takes care of my child while I work. Is my mother able to be funded by Ministry of Education for this work?

Only a licensed home based service provider can claim funding from the Ministry of Education. Your mother would need to work for a home-based service as an educator and your home must be available for use by children who are not part of your family and at least one child who is not a member of your family needs to attend your home for care and education. If these conditions are met then the home-based service provider will be able to claim funding for each child, including your child.

Posted in: Educators, Mo Matua - Parents and Families

Comments are closed.